September. It means Summer's over. It means back to school. It means mourning over wasted summer opportunities. For me, it means we have just over a month until the snow comes so we better hurry up and cram in as much outside time as we can. (It also means I get to start packing Dustin's lunch with awesome little love notes.) So, here is what we've done and what is coming up.
We made an outing to Fort Edmonton Park- totally worth it because we get in free with our poor people pass- Max dug the train and that is about all the pictures we got because the camera ran out of batteries. Good thinking, Linds! Anyway, it was a great day and best of all, it tired Max out so much there was no complaining at bedtime. However, he wouldn't stop talking about the train for like 3 days. He was so excited because we rode the train around the park until it closed and the trains were going home to bed. Sam managed to stay awake the WHOLE day and was delirious by the end, he couldn't stop laughing at everything. It's pretty fun to see them grow and learn.
Dustin went back to school today. He said it is so glamorous to be back. Jokes, he really said it sucked eggs to go back, but one year closer to the end of school!!! Sam must have known we had to get up early today because he didn't sleep one bit. He must have also known he's going in for his surgery tomorrow- he must be so nervous! I know I am. I keep trying to tell myself it is all worth it, but I hate that he has to have anesthetic. He's just so small!
We're going to look at a house we would like to buy. http://www.edmontonbungalow.com/. Check it out and take the virtual tour, let me know what you think. I like it, however, try not to let the blue countertops get to you. Think: Investment Opportunity!
I'm also thinking about Halloween costumes for the kids. I'm torn between the Mario Brothers, Spongebob and Patrick, Thing 1 and Thing 2 and any other cheesy duo you can think of. If you have any clever ideas that don't involve a sewing machine, let me know.




4 comments:
I like thing one and thing two! Very cute! Also, good luck tomorrow, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm also taking liam into the dr to possibly lance the bump on his back. Very worrisome indeed! Anywho, Lotsaluv! Good luck tomorrow!
I hope Sam's surgery went well yesterday. The house looks really cute, hope it works out for you!
hey linz, like the house!! I don't think the counter is too bad. Think brown/blue when you decorate in there till you can replace it. I think it'll look cute!
call me slacker, I wan't to know how Sam is doing...
Post a Comment