
Judging by the lack of comments from my last entry, and rereading it, I have determined it may have been a little negative! Come on, like you don't have those kinds of days! That entry helped me see just what makes me happy, so here it is for your enjoyment:
1. My boys- I cannot get over how sweet all three of them are. I know it sounds a little cheesey, but they surprise me everyday. Sammy is nearly one, crawling, trying to walk everywhere and yelling out "words". Max is so perceptive and told me when I pat his head it means he's doing something good. Dustin plugs away at school day after day and comes home happy to see us. I don't think I could ask for a better situation.
2. My van- it has remote controlled doors so I can get my groceries and kids in without having to fumble with the handles!
3. Sunshine. this helps with my seasonal affective disorder- and may be why I'm a lot happier than last week. Daylight Savings!
4. Good friends. I have a sweet girlfriend who called today just to see how I was doing and then brought supper for us. I was so amazed at her ability to be so kind. You're an inspiration, Lauren!
5. Mom and Dad. Brothers and sisters. All have a great way of making us feel special.
At the risk of sounding ridiculous, I just want to say how lucky and blessed we are. We have a beautiful family and a wonderful home with room to stretch out in! We have a loving Father in heaven who knows us and wants us to succeed.

3 comments:
i was going to comment on the last one cause I thought it was heeeelarious! I think that defines all of our feelings every once in awhile if not more for some...i will not disclose whom I'm talking about..um...well, love when you update the blog, keep it up!
I sure am thankful for u to mugs...
I'm thankful for cousins, too! You're the best!
Post a Comment