Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June-a-palooza

This month is nuts with fun! I read my last blog and nearly died from its awesomeness! Although hard to top that, just thought we should fill you in on some other stuff. Dustin and Max went on a father son camp for our ward last weekend. The campsite was a provincial park just outside Pembina. Max's description: "There was a river and a playground". I could tell his favorite parts for sure! They had a blast! Our ward has very young kids, and very few at that. I think there were three little boys there total and they were under 4. Max was very into the tent idea. In fact, most or all of these pictures were taken by Max. His favorite activity was swimming, which we don't have any pics of because Dustin enjoyed swimming in the river with our camera in his suit. One of his favorite things these days...




No comments: