Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman..."

Except instead of salesman, substitute "blogger". I suppose I don't really need to explain why I'm terrible, because we all know that I never update or do anything very interesting. I will attempt to fill you in on our summer goings-on.
It was hot-sometimes. We went swimming-occasionally. Took a trip to Moab- our pictures were deleted. It was really hot there and we met an awesome old hippy. That made our trip I think. We hung out at our friend's cabin at Echo and tried our feet at wakeboarding and wake skiing. I started my correspondence chem class. Sam got a hair cut today. No more mullet. Dustin booked his first patient today, and Max knows Monday comes after Sunday. That is a big feat, it took me all day to explain it!
Enjoy some of our pictures and please forgive my lame excuse for blogging! See ya in 3 months...haha
ps- here is the link for our new family pics, you have to scroll down a couple of posts. http://www.camerasandcakes.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love to read your blog and see the pictures of your cute little family, keep 'em coming! Yay for all the accomplishments and sorry about your Moab pictures.