Monday, January 25, 2010

"Dis generation, rules Da nation..."

No this post has nothing to do with passing the dutchie, but I thought the title fitting. Have you noticed everything comes in "fads"? Of course you have, unless you're the wolf boy raised in a rock shelter by ravenous beasts. (That really did happen, they found him in the 60's and tried to "civilize" him. And no, I don't mean Mowgli.) Anyway, remember how windows xp was like, the best thing ever? Then people figured out life sucked with pc's and started slowly pouring over to mac. Well, several years after the initial flow, and the viscosity has lessened, we have bought a mac. Yep, we did it. It only took years of beating our heads against the computer desk over lost documents, unorganized pictures, or general viruses etc. Now we've joined the fad of our generation, and we'll rule the nation. (Those are the only words I know to that song, but its catchy, just like our mac)



ours isn't gold, but I thought it would fit the 80's theme. You know, like mr. T?!

7 comments:

Bi-Ped said...

I LOVE my mac! I tried to convince Kyle to buy a mac when his PC died this summer, but alas, the price tag scared him away... that and the fact that bank-folk only use PC's.
I wish you a world of happiness with your mac. I'm sure the boys will LOVE photobooth! I know Emmett does!

Shea said...

Ry's family has had a Mac since the original Mac classic. They are cool like that. I've been on a Mac since I met him in 93. I love that I got hired by a school that gives me my own macbook. You'll love it.

Lori B said...

welcome to the Mac world. It took me forever, too, to make the switch, but the last 6.5 months have been the best computer months of my life!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

We love a Mac...6 years now and counting!

henline crew said...

Good choice! Mac's rock my world.

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

Love my mac...still haven't figured how to do it all...but I love my mac!

null said...

I'm having a mac-attack but unfortunately Bri will forever stay on the dark side, it has consumed him. Have fun with your new computer!!