Over a quarter of a century. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can already notice wrinkles appearing on my face- laugh lines...? Hahaha- who knows, but really, I don't care. It's just a number.
That's what I would say if I didn't feel like old mother hubbard.
I blame it on my third pregnancy.
Or the product of the second pregnancy.
Probably both.
Oh well. My birthday celebration makes up for my old age. Dustin and the boys woke me up with some delish french toast, tulips and tickets to U2!!! I was still asleep when I opened the card, and in shock the rest of the day. I have wanted to see U2 in concert my entire life! Thanks Dust! I'm so happy you love me in spite of my age.
Celebrate The Family Proclamation
10 months ago

6 comments:
Wow! How exciting! U2 live...I can only imagine. Happy Birthday, can't wait for the post-concert post!
SHUT UP! 26! I'm going to smack you next time I see you. Better be pregnant or holding a baby to protect yourself. Oh, Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday...and c'mon. 26!?! I've got 5 years on you...and I fell FAAABUULOUS!! Well, most of the time, the product of the third pregnancy will really show you something! Have fun at the concert!
I hope you had a super happy day!
I saw U2 in Edmonton probably 12 years ago, when you were but a babe, and they were such great entertainers. You'll love 'em!
Smile lines add character and are what make us look like Mothers and not teenagers - at least that's what I'm telling myself, anyway!
Nat, that was probably their POP tour hey? That was the first CD I ever bought, with my babysitting money. I'm sorry if we missed you this week. We really do need to get together sometime. Let's plan a summer excursion to Waterton!
lucky you!! and you are still a baby :)
Post a Comment