Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confessions

Dustin never reads "our" blog.
Me: Dust, have you read the new blog post?
Dustin: I don't think I've read any of the posts.
Me: {frownsmile}

Because of said confession, I can openly admit to all- probably only my sister, because she is the only one who reads this- I ate a whole bag of mini eggs. In 2 days. Without sharing. Max asked what I was eating, I replied, with chocolate running out of my mouth: "Nothing." That is NOT how my stomach feels.

I feel lazy today. Sadly, that is how it has been for the last couple of weeks. The fresh snow on the ground that isn't melting DOES NOT help my get-out-and-get-to-it-motivation.

I am waiting for my Chem grade STILL!!! I'm tempted to drive all the way up to Athabasca- I'd google it first, because who the heck really knows where that even is?- and egg the campus, or start a small fire with my text books. Or both. Is it so wrong to be angry after three weeks of waiting? Seriously, who needs that long to correct a 40 question exam?

The primary 2010 songs for the primary presentation is my most recently played on my playlist.

I will stop there. I'll lose all my readers, even my sister.

8 comments:

Lauren Bennett said...

Oh Linds, you are great. My greatest condolences to your bag of mini eggs... just kidding, we should have a competition one day to see who can eat a bag the fastest (ahem.. i would totally win.) Cadbury knows my weakness.

Lauren Bennett said...

also, i think you need new tunes. i will get on that promptly for you.

Amie said...

I read your blog, but I am guilting of not commenting. I will comment more so you know. I don't think Michael reads our posts very much either. I tried to get him to write a post once, but that didn't happen! :)

Bi-Ped said...

Kyle never ever reads my blog. Granted, it is not *our* blog, nonetheless, he never reads it. Little does he know, blogs are how most people find out about me, and I them.

Did they give you a timeline on when you should be getting your grades back?? It would suck if they're planning on getting your grades back to you in like 2 months... boo!

Natalie said...

I am such a closet chocolate smuggler/ gobbler and I almost NEVER share with my kids - because it will rot your teeth and make you hyper, after all (and that would mean less for me)! I think I have at least 4 cavities to blame on a *peanut* M&M binge last year. Not only are they bad for your teeth, but also your waistline. Or maybe that was all the bread and cheese in Quebec?

There are few things worse than waiting for marks! Hope they come soon.

Shea said...

You own that bag of eggs Linds! I say call Chelle up, she's the expert on vandalism. All the manure might be frozen though.

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

Oh I'm thinking of stockpiling mini eggs to get me throught the rest of the year after easter is over...just sayin'...

null said...

First of all: SHEA!!!!! one day you'll wake up and find cow poop under your door handle if you keep that up!

FYI- i ate a bag a cadbury eggs in less than 1 hour, beat that!!!!