Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some fun on the trolley

Lately I have been REEEEEAAALLLLY tired. I don't sleep at night because of a weird baby pain in my leg. It's been crazy. Anyway, to compensate for some days spent entirely at home, and occasionally only filled with TV and video games, I took the boys on the trolley here in Edmonton. They had a blast! Sam hasn't been that happy for that long in quite some time. He kept telling the volunteer that was driving, "I'm ready!" Max's favorite part was the tunnel, and the picnic at the Legislature at the end. It was a perfect day full of great friends and fun.






5 comments:

Amie said...

Aw, so fun. Michael sees the pictures, and he's sad he missed out. He has always wanted to go on the trolley!

Lauren Bennett said...

MAX! hahaha he's so funny! That first picture just kills me. So fun.

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

Linds, your pregnant with your third...you are allowed to be tired! Your boys are so cute! When I was pregnant with Cooper, me and the kids would play doctor...this allowed me to lay on the couch while they fixed me...this and beauty shop with Gracie, but i don't suppose boys would want to do that, right?!

Jacky said...

So, we lived in that area fo 6 years. Do you think we *once* went on that trolley? The answer is no! Now I want to come back just for that. Let me know if you're going to do it again this summer and we might just tag along!

Jacky said...

Also, by "fo" I obviously meant "for." I'm not really a gangsta.