Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Things.

We have had a BUSY two weeks. Adding a third kid to an already very energetic family of four is an adventure. Luckily, though, we've had a lot of help from our parents. Grandma and Grandpa Wilde were here for a whole week, playing with the boys and enjoying little Elle. Needless to say, we were enjoying them too! Grandma and Grandpa Wilson came up next, taking the boys to the Mega LONG capital ex parade- what troopers! Are we so lucky, or what?

After everyone left, Dust and Max decided we needed a picnic table just for kids. So they made one...it took til 10 pm, but they made it and ate supper at it. Max was a big helper and held the wood for dad. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures because I had a fussy newborn inside coupled with a cranky 2 year old. Can you pick up what I'm layin down? ADJUSTMENTS!

We've had a couple of little photo shoots so here are some sweet little pictures. I'll put up some more after we get home from Dustin's family reunion next week.







POST EDIT: Here is a happy thing for Dustin. He found this totally rad van in Edmonton and is fervently trying to get the "go-ahead" to buy it. OUr blog wouldn't be the volkswagenfamily if I didn't post a pic of a VW every now and then {click to see the whole bus- you won't be disappointed. =)}

2 comments:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

awesome volkswagon! lol.. when i was a kid we had one of these! my dad used to be a VW mechanic! we even had one with no engine that my dad turned into our cubby house. It was parked down our back yard. Awesome. we used to pretend to drive and had blankets out the back etc.

ahhh memories!

and how skilled is Dustin to build that table! amazing! i want one.

Lori B said...

I LOVE the picture of Sammy and Elle. So adorable. Today in nursery I was asking him about her. I said "do you have a new baby sister at your house?" and he said "no". I laughed and then said "do you have a new baby named Elle at your house" and then he said "yes". I asked "is she cute?' and he said "yes". Then I asked "do you love her?" and he said "YES" and smiled. So cute. I think he likes being a big brother!