Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Midnight ramblings at ten pm

I have not had a caffeinated beverage in like, forever. Tonight I thought it would be a good idea to have a pepsi (I know. what???) at 9:00. I have a newborn that will most likely keep me up most of the night. Thank you, pepsi for taking away the few precious moments of rest I may have had in between her wakings. And, thank you brain for telling me: 'you should have a pepsi, you used to LOVE pepsi'
I did love pepsi before I relied so heavily on sleep. I'm going to be a real peach tomorrow. Wanna hang out?

2 comments:

henline crew said...

I do!!! I forgot what the outside world is like and if it consists of more than an elementary school and grocery store.

Lauren Bennett said...

haha smaaart choice! Hey at least you were probably on a buzz and happy to see Elle when she woke up next haha Good thing you've got people to help you sleep in down there!