
2010 was not my year. I have never had so many mishaps, accidents, or general unluckiness.
The Chinese Zodiac has proven why.
I am a rat. Rats are charming, and -ahem- elegant. Last year was the year of the Tiger. Tigers are fast paced and CRAZY. Rats, therefore are non- compliant with Tigers. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE NOW!?
Seriously, though, I cannot figure out why this year has been so WEIRD! I was never so happy to welcome in a New Year because my friend and I are always joking about 2010 just being the worst year of all time for me. I won't go into all the insanity, but know this- 2011 has got to be better than previous.
Or at least I had hopes of this being a reality.
Last night some chick on her cell phone ran a stop sign, and I hit her. T-bone style. So frustrating. However, we only had to wait for an hour for the Police Service to get there, and my van ended up being drivable. No tow- truck needed. Upside: not my fault. Downside: my back hurts. Oh well.
I really hope 2011, or the year of the Rabbit brings me better luck. I found this online though: "This year is generally considered as an unfavourable year since 2011 will usher in the Wood Rabbit in a Metal Year. Since the metal element generally works against the wood element, expect at least some uncertainties and continued troubles carried over from the roller-coaster Tiger Year."
Oh. boy.
At least I can brush last night's incident under the rug, and chalk it up to the fact that the new zodiac year doesn't begin until February Third.
Maybe, though, I should invest in one of those weird gold cats with it's paw up and put it in my front window. You're goin' down, Rabbit!

2 comments:
oh dear...
yeah whats up with those gold cats???
Oh myyy Lindsay! I hope your back starts to feel better. Car accidents are the worsttttt!!! Hope its also a much better year for you!
Post a Comment