I wish this was better quality, but it was taken at night with an iphone, so it is what it is. This is me snow-shoeing with 4 ft. snow shoes. That was super fun!
Sam's spiderman Band-aid
My 3 little Pigs
Max helping with my birthday waffle supper
Sam "helping" with my birthday cake
We folded Elle with the other laundry
Happy Elle before church
Max asked me one day- "Would you like me to build you a one hundred out of Lego?" uh, sure Max. I didn't know what the heck he was talking about. Then, two seconds later, he shows up with this. I wish I had something to mark with one hundred
Raclette night
The boys at the raclette
Elle's first food- rice cereal. Not well received.
"You want me to eat WHAT?"
Cute little Max
Max's spaceship
Dad+Max+Lego= FUN (for them)
Peek-a-boo Max!

5 comments:
Fun! I love how the buttons on Elle's sweater match the dress, so cute! I hope you guys are loving your new camera =)
I know of a family who celebrate when you read 100cm (1metre tall) the kids are usually around 3-5 years old, it can happen at any time and they make a big batch of cupcakes and place them in a line that they = a metre. So there is a reason to celebrate 100 for you.
cute pics.
that should be *reach* a 100 cm!!!
Awe I love pictures! Especially these ones. However... where are YOU? haha Gotta love how Mom's are usually the ones taking the pictures- rarely in them. So cute!
Nice photos
Post a Comment