Thursday, July 28, 2011

"TIME! TIME! WHO HAS THE TIME?!"

First of all, isn't that the creepiest picture you've ever visually processed? That was taken professionally on Dustin's 3G iphone at the theatre in Paris. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean there. (It was in English with French subtitles, of course.)

Moving on from Michael Myers' inspiration....Freaky....

I hate the "I've been too busy" excuse. You know, when you don't hear from people that you have tried to get a hold of and they never call you back. I despise that. (Friend "X": if you're reading this, I promise this is not a rant toward you- I spoke my piece and am moving on from being a little mad. That's why we've been friends so long; I can tell you when I'm upset and you can mostly ignore it and we move on. =)

At any rate, I hate that excuse...except in the blogging context. I haven't blogged and I will list my excuses....later. Here are a few, though:
Dustin and I moved our little family four hours away from our friends. It's an old house and we've had a lot to do, which brings me to my next excuse:
Renovations. Dustin and his dad ripped out our bathroom upstairs because it was not functional. Those two are incredible.
Dustin's uncle passed away. Sad day.
Wilde crazy fest 2011. Island Park. Idaho. I really thought that was the best reunion we've ever done. Well done, family. (I doubt any of them will even read this, but still- they're awesome.)
Oh, did I mention, we're still living out of boxes? Yep. That's where my camera is. I'll find it one day. Maybe.
My one year old. Teething, one year old. Trying to establish independence/dependence, teething one year old. Sounds like the "Irving" song.

I'm losing my mind. Anyway, my point is, I will post pictures of our new house, The Crazy Fest, Renos and much, much more. Well, probably not. In fact, here are some reno pics so you can see the before. Nevermind I can't find them.

See ya in 3 months!

2 comments:

Lauren Bennett said...

Dearest Lindsey, you are forgiven for being busy. That's what summer is all about! Can't wait for your picture post one day... speaking of... all of those photos that you alluded to in this blogpost do not exist... just thought you should know! haha

Christina said...

I agree with Lauren: Summer is a time for being out and about and busy enjoying the weather before the winter sets in.