Saturday, June 16, 2012

At LONG LAST!!!

You know you haven't blogged forever when the format has changed on blogger. Oh boy. Well, after talking to my friend, Lauren, I decided I've slacked too long. I found my camera, found my SD reader on my iMac, loaded all the pictures from Dustin's iPhone, categorized them and -as Max would say, VOILA! (pronounced wa-laa- I learn something new from our little frenchy everyday)

Speaking of our little Frenchy, he graduated from Kindergarten, earning his diploma on the First of June. The School did a ceremony with the whole school ( I think there are 80 kids total) and each child earned an award for something they did well. Max brought home an award for Math and French. The kindergarten kids worked hard on making their caps out of construction paper and the gowns out of garbage bags.
Max explored the halls at the College where they held the ceremony, nearly missing his class march. He especially liked the snacks that evening. They had fruit and crackers and cheese. We took him out to Boston Pizza before the ceremony, where he chose and ordered his favorite- Bugs and Cheese. He's growing up, this little guy!




Along the same line, Sam graduated from his Joyschool group, too! He had lots of fun this year, learning how to write his name, how to count to 20, and colouring in the lines! His favourite part of graduating was the Tim-Bits that Randa brought. He also liked his cap that Rachel made.



I don't want to leave Elle out. She's been busy growing up, getting over e. Coli, and pestering her mother. Jokes, she mostly pesters Max and Sam. She loves jumping on Dustin, and jumping off various things that she climbs. She swings precariously off the Jungle Gym, where no child should swing. Without further ado, I give you Elle:


Elle's finally able to put hair in piggy tales, so I thought you should all see how cute she is. There you have it, I'll try to keep up with this as best as I can.

2 comments:

Amie said...

I was wondering how big your kids were these days! Sounds like you are all keeping busy! Love the photos!

Lisa C said...

yay! I don't have your blog on my reader yet, so I've been checking once or twice a week since your last post. Whew - it's been exausting! Good post.