Friday, July 13, 2012

Elle























 Our little Jelly Belly turned 2 this week.
We started off the day by singing "Happy Birthday"
and "Bonne Fete" specifically at Sam's request. If he had his way, we would have sang it all day long. Elle loves to be without clothes so we let her run free most of the day except for her cute little shirt. I feel like if she were to wear this to the store, the clerks would be a lot nicer to me by understanding her "sweet" age.  We had pizza for supper and went over to Amy's for ice cream cake because it was SO HOT!!! I can't even tell you how insanely hot it was, but if I were a make-up wearer, it would have melted off my face. I was so happy we opted for the ice cream cake- it was cold and Elle loved it! We love our little dolly. She's so expressive and talkative. She repeats things when asked, this makes for GREAT prayers. Elle loves Special K in the morning, but she loves gremlin-saying special k- it sounds like a gravel truck. She loves to play with her brothers, often throwing herself into the fray. Elle can count to five, help read books, and pass dishes to Max from the dishwasher. She loves to run, and climb and swing. Monkey.


 Elle loves taking care of baby dollies, but she likes sitting in the stroller more. Here, she had singing Annie from Little Einstein's that she absolutely adores. This is the one time she wanted to push her instead of holding her while sitting herself down in the stroller.
 The day after with homemade sidewalk paint. It was CLEARLY more fun to paint herself, not the sidewalk! Painting toes, and not missing her chin!


2 comments:

The Dudleys said...

So Cute! I'm picturing you melting like the wicked witch of the west LOL. Also I want to hear about where you were at the PARADE!

Jeri said...

She's so darling :) Happy Birthday to your little lady!