So, I've had an abnormal amount of time lately because Dustin has been home to help- ok do everything with the kids- I've been totally fine in delegating this stuff to him before he goes back to school. Why aren't we out playing around in the city, enjoying the last rays of Sunshine? Because it is like winter here. It is seriously so cold, we had to turn the heater on today...It's AUGUST!!!! Whenever we take Max outside he gets all rigid and says "It's too cold, Mom". So we bake cookies- or pretend to. Back to my original train of thought: I have all this time to catch up on reading everyone else's blogs. My favorite is my sister's blog- I think she is so funny because she talks about how domestically challenged she is. She claims to be unable to cook or clean or function with 3 kids around. Her blog also makes me feel pretty lame about my blogging- she is so good at keeping up to date with everything. I can't help but feel like I may be an inadequate blogger? I'll keep trying to keep up with her - because it seems that's what I'm always doing, but I won't make any promises to be as creative as her . However, Chelle, it's ON for the fastest ironer....


1 comment:
You're not an inadequate blogger, you just find more productive things to do with your time. See, I make sure my blog is up and running and in the meanwhile my kids are up and running around with poop in their diapers, lambs tails, and floppy socks. Do you see a pattern here?
Post a Comment