
Last year I embarked on what was possibly the craziest thing I have ever done.
Chemistry 1000 (equivalent) through distance learning.
Yep, I'm nuts. Experiments with hydrochloric acid and two very curious boys can be impossible. People would ask me why I decided to take the class, to which I would reply, "It's my Moby Dick". It was the one class in high school that I wouldn't even attempt, because I was sure I would fail. Does that sound like me, or what? (I think not, but that is the effect that Chemistry has on my psyche.)
A-
Take that, stupid chemistry and stupid psyche for telling me I couldn't do it. More importantly, a HUGE thank you to Dustin. He was seriously my molarity, titration, dilution, molality- anything chem you could imagine- intravenous. I am seriously so lucky to know such a smartie pants.
Now that I'm an accomplished scholar (:S), what do I plan on doing, you ask?
Taking a break.
Maybe, when the boys are in school, I will go back with the stellar GPA that I have and get my Ph D in like Cancer research, because I can titrate like nobody's business.
I have been waiting for this grade for almost a month. I have been trying to be productive while cursing the lamest school on the planet. DO NOT TAKE A SCIENCE CLASS THROUGH ATHABASCA. I digress. Here are some of the projects I have completed while waiting.
Roman blinds. Harder than they look, especially for a less experienced seamstress, such as myself. My cousin Natalie would have done a much better job, if only she didn't live in Calgary.
The wall! The mirror- bargain basement finds make a very happy me. Thanks Lauren for all your input, you're awesome!
Uhhh- This new mac is stelar, but I can't find where to put my SD card in with the pictures. Soon!

5 comments:
Congrats! Thats an awesome grade. I bet it feels amazing.
"A"men! haha, um good job Linz! Don't give your hubby too much recognition! Not only is that the number one cause of "fat-head" but you need to give yourself most of the credit!! We all know how smart you are. Although it's nice to have help, you need to recognize your hard work in it all! Now kick up your feet and break open a bag a cadbury mini eggs - you deserve it!
Great jon Lindz!
First: A- is AWESOME
Second: I've made Roman shades and they were terrible. (But I am going to be in E-town next week so let's get together!)
Third: Take Chelle's advice and go for the mini eggs.
Nice work finishing that Chem up! That is amazing!
Also.....I love your blinds! You are good!
Post a Comment