Sunday, July 11, 2010

She...



Introducing our little sweetheart- Elle Wilson. She was born at 3:50 am July 10, weighing in at 8 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long. She is slightly bald and very sweet. Her appetite is voracious but she is very patient with her older brothers. (Who absolutely adore her). Max loves holding her and playing peek-a-boo, and Sam calls her "Eouw" (with a short E sound). Grandma and Grandpa Wilde are here with us, helping us like crazy and making the boys feel really special.

Her name is a little miracle in itself because Dustin and I can never agree on any names. In french her name means "she", which is fitting as we're blessed with a sweet little girl!

We're excited to share these photos with all of you and hope you're all well. We apologize if we can't call and tell you in person, things are a bit hectic still.


















13 comments:

Shea said...

Congrats! I had an Elle in my class this year and she would go by Elle or Ellie.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!
~she~ looks beautiful and you look great too. Job well done!

Skye said...

Congratulations! We are soo excited and want to come to your baby blessing, so tell us when it is!!!

Lauren Bennett said...

Allright, allright, i know i've said this a few times but she's ADORABLE. What a sweety! I love her already! Can't wait for her and Bails to have some girl time! And yes, they will be friends, regardless of their age. haha

Dusty and Kristin said...

congrats guys! She is wonderful!

Lacey said...

Your family is growing so fastand your baby girl is jsut as cute as your two little boys. I love her name and the cute little picture of her reaching way up high, so cute. Congrats Lynz you both look great.

Nicole said...

Wow, what a gorgeous little girl Linds! I'm so happy for you two! Looks like Max and Sam are smitten! Also, you look fabulous for just having a baby! Congrats and can't wait to meet Elle!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Congrats to you all! She is adorable. Looking forward to seeing her (and all of you) in person someday, hopefully soon! Cute name too! :) Love to you all.

Amie said...

She is soooo tiny and cute. ALLLLLLmost makes me want want, haha! Congratulations to you guys! I bet you are so excited for this female addition!

Kara said...

She is simply precious. Congrats!

The Dudleys said...

LINDS! She is absolutely perfect and gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her! I will call you before I come visit the little beauty! We love you guys and let me know if you need ANYTHING...even though I know you won't!

Jacky said...

She's beautiful! We're so happy for you guys!

Cami said...

Congratulations Lindsey! She is beautiful! I'm so happy she is here. The pics of your boys with her are so sweet. We can't wait to meet her!