Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank you, July....?

The month that follows June. Fireworks. Hot dogs. Parades and candy. Summer road trips. Long days in the sun. New baby? WHAAAAA? One of these things just doesn't belong. Or does it? This is my conundrum. This month means the end of a long, somewhat tiring pregnancy. I should say thank you, July! At the same time, I'm welcoming excruciating pain AND another kid! So thank you...?
I have put this idea of a new baby in the back of my brain for so long, reminding myself that July was REEAAAALLLY far away. Now, I'm afraid, that July is here and I should do something to prepare. Boarding on that same train of thought, I keep wondering what the heck I'm doing having a third baby and what happens when it (or "she", so I'm told) gets here. I had an ultrasound at 36 weeks, which was about 2 weeks ago. The tech told me that the baby was measuring to be born around the 14th. This is a whole week earlier than I had anticipated. The sad thing is, all of this JUST clicked in like two days ago. I was in Wal-Mart getting deodorant and milk when I walked by the baby stuff. Idea! Diapers for baby coming soon. I wonder if I will ever get a clue and make life easier for myself. haha. Well, since I'm sitting here doing nothing, here are a couple of pictures of things I have purchased for the little girl without a name. (If not purchased, I'm thinking about it!)




3 comments:

henline crew said...

Congrats on the girl! I often wonder what I am doing having a 4th and I related to this blog in a huge way. I realized like 4 days ago that I was anything but prepared. The thing is, us woman continue to do it to ourselves but we always survive......right? Good Luck!

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

Good luck on three...I will tell you it is a shock for a few days, but you swing into it! And a girl will be extra FUN! Good luck!

p said...

Hey Guys, I started a blog: http://thefoundationsofmymind.blogspot.com/