Paulette came over last week, as mentioned, to dip our chocolates. It was so fun!!! Paulette made delicious ganache (truffle filling), and yummy-secret family recipe- caramel for turtles. She really is so wonderful. We dipped the olympian creams that I made as well.
Yesterday, my friends Lauren and Erin came over and helped me dip some orange flavored and peppermint flavored fondant. They really did a great job and I was so grateful they were so willing to help get all that done and out of my fridge!!! I hope they'll come over and pick them up soon...(nudge nudge you guys.)
Without further ado, here are some pictures of the most fun we've had since last week!
Next post, Max's 5th Birthday Party! Hang on to your hats!
mid-production
my little "helper"
dark chocolate covered ganache, milk chocolate covered olympian cream, cocoa covered cinnamon-chocolate ganache, milk chocolate mold (Paulette's) with fondant, red foil turtle. DELICIOUS! Thanks Paulette!

1 comment:
well done! they looks so yummy :-)
Post a Comment