WFRIP2011. That's Bebe's acronym for this year's get together. IP= Island Park, Id.
I had a blast this year with all my siblings (I include their spouses as siblings, too. So no need to mention them separately.) The kids were mildly tolerable, too. JOKES, they were so cute! I loved watching them all play together, discovering porcupines, wood piles, elastic gun shooter things, obstacle courses and marshmallow guns. Thanks, Brandon and Shan.
We spent a lot of time catching up and riding quads. Dustin took the job of spilling him and Max off the quad, no helmets of course. They turned out alright after Max's 20 minute bout with amnesia and Dustin's grotesque bump on his shoulder. We also loved playing on the jet-skis, and trying to double on the tube. That was a one person tube, by the way. It made for a nice leisurely ride, no bumps and no throwing.
I love getting together with all of my family. We have some awesome childhood memories and great senses of humor. Thanks guys, love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment