Saturday, September 3, 2011

You get what you pay for...


I had a busy day today. I ran my 12 k to train for my upcoming torture day. Or, race day, I mean. My cheering squad followed me in the van the last 2 kilometres. I couldn't believe how sweet they were with their GO MOM GO signs and chants. So cute! I came home, ate and showered then off to my friends' house to can a zillion cans of peaches. When I got home, this is what I found:
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, that's my little Elle, not Gene Simmons from KISS. I was pretty stoked to come home to not one, but two superheroes living in my home. Team Iron Man and Batman!

AND, also in case you were wondering, I didn't pay my babysitter. Because DUSTIN was the babysitter.


3 comments:

Lauren Bennett said...

oh. my. lanta.
That is AWESOME! Best babysitter ever. Elle makes one rockin' Gene Simmons! haha

Kara said...

LOVE you hair in the fam pic. SO FUN to see an updated photo!

Amie said...

hahaha, thats funny. good luck with your run! That is amazing that you are doing it.