Friday, September 13, 2013

New Beginnings: My Life

Recently, my friend in Young Women's gave a lesson wherein she included her journaling experience. We try to inspire the girls to journal their personal progress, and she stated her favoured way to do it: by blogging. It is how she remembers! I have books and books of notes and ideas that have no rhyme or reason. Therefore, I have decided that blogging is a great way to do it. I need to be better. I don't want to miss all the sweet memories of my kids' small, sweet years. We're planning for our New Beginnings in our Young Women's this week. I'm going to blog the invites, the games, the ideas and decorations. So I can REMEMBER! While I think of that, I'll remember it is a new beginning for me and my journaling. I want to walk the talk to the girls in my young women's group for journaling, and do my very best for my kids! Who knows, maybe one day, I'll make a blog book or some crazy thing like that.


No comments: