I forgot to include our girls' weekend pictures from Calgary this year. These are three of my very best friends and I don't know how I get through my daily life without seeing them. So, needless to say, seeing them made my heart happy. I received my dose for the next few months, and we can get together again soon. I will say we have a real talent for getting together away from our families on the suckiest weather weekends in history. We should get a cookie or something? Or a donut from that place that we never went to… We were so happy to let these little babies look at each other, and randomly smack each others' faces. Totally adorable. Anyway, I love you girls! You're like sisters to me and I am so happy we're bonded together by our harvest half marathon memories, and the many years of school, basketball, babies, blizzards, halloween and birthday parties, and inside jokes we can re-hash every time we talk. You really are three of my tender mercies, gifts from above!
 |
| Oldest to youngest: Ady, Ray, Grif and Scar |
 |
| Just about the cutest picture ever. You missed the boot memo, Rob! |
 |
| Elevator picture: FAIL! |
To next time: in the summer and without frigid temperatures!
2 comments:
What a bunch of great updates, Linds! I love how happy and content you look with life. Beautiful fam, too.
Love all your posts! Especially this one!! Miss your guts!
Post a Comment